Index » PageStream Support » Amiga » Download system denying access to any PageStream related files
Sign in to add a comment Pages: 1
2012-05-04 23:56:46 CT #1
Neil Pearson
From: United Kingdom
Registered: 2006-04-02
Posts: 65

Hi all,

I'm unable to download PageStream, even when logged in, and getting no reply from SUPPORT so anyone know what is wrong with the download area?

I can't download anything I am entitled to either. I've asked via support/sales to get this fixed as soon as possible, as it is not fair on people who have bought your software to be denied access to the files they're entitles to when they've paid for them and need to get at them.

I've already reported the problem a day or two ago to Support, but I have had no reply so far, so just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem, or is it just me !!

Neil


2012-05-05 00:26:52 CT #2
Lawrence F. Keller
From: United States
Registered: 2006-02-15
Posts: 65

Neil:

The requester to save the file came up when I hit the download
button. I assume it would download.

A more pressing concern for me is that no version of PageStream seems
updated after late 2010. Can that be correct?

I hope Deron is okay. I would sure like to use PageStream on my X 1000.

Talk to you later.

On 5/4/2012 7:56 PM, Amigaman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm unable to download PageStream, even when logged in, and getting no
> reply from SUPPORT so anyone know what is wrong with the download area?
>
> I can't download anything I am entitled to either. I've asked via
> support/sales to get this fixed as soon as possible, as it is not fair
> on people who have bought your software to be denied access to the files
> they're entitles to when they've paid for them and need to get at them.
>
> I've already reported the problem a day or two ago to Support, but I
> have had no reply so far, so just wondered if anyone else is having the
> same problem, or is it just me !!
>
> Neil
>
>
--
Dr. Larry Keller
Ohio Amigan
lkeller100@cox.net

2012-05-05 10:31:06 CT #3
Remo Costantin
From: Germany
Registered: 2006-02-13
Posts: 41

Hello,

yes, I'm having same problem, and hat it some months ago also; since I did not get any reply from Support, after a while I stopped bothering. It's sad, seems to me, Deron has lost interest in Amiga.

On 05.05.2012, at 01:56, Amigaman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm unable to download PageStream, even when logged in, and getting no reply from SUPPORT so anyone know what is wrong with the download area?
>
> I can't download anything I am entitled to either. I've asked via support/sales to get this fixed as soon as possible, as it is not fair on people who have bought your software to be denied access to the files they're entitles to when they've paid for them and need to get at them.
>
> I've already reported the problem a day or two ago to Support, but I have had no reply so far, so just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem, or is it just me !!
>
> Neil
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> PageStream Amiga. Desktop Publishing for Classic Amiga, OS4, and MorphOS.http://www.pagestream.orgYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


2012-05-05 11:45:58 CT #4
Bart Mathias
From: United States
Registered: 2007-01-13
Posts: 320

On 05/05/2012, Dr. Larry Keller wrote:

> Neil:
>
> The requester to save the file came up when I hit the download
> button. I assume it would download.
>
> A more pressing concern for me is that no version of PageStream
> seems updated after late 2010. Can that be correct?
>
> I hope Deron is okay. I would sure like to use PageStream on my X
> 1000.

Why aren't you doing so, then? Granted that not everything works as intended
and there's almost time for a short nap after clicking the icon to launch
it, I find 5.0.5.8 Pro very useful and much more stable on my SAM460 than
it was on my defunct A1 (e.g., clicking on the icon didn't work at all on
the A1; it had to be started from the shell).

I would have guessed it might be even better on an X1000.
--
Bart Mathias
SAM460ex OS4.1u4


2012-05-05 18:26:37 CT #5
Lawrence F. Keller
From: United States
Registered: 2006-02-15
Posts: 65

Bart:

On 5/5/2012 5:45 PM, Bart Mathias wrote:
> >
> > I hope Deron is okay. I would sure like to use PageStream on my X
> > 1000.
>
> Why aren't you doing so, then? Granted that not everything works as intended
> and there's almost time for a short nap after clicking the icon to launch
> it, I find 5.0.5.8 Pro very useful and much more stable on my SAM460 than
> it was on my defunct A1 (e.g., clicking on the icon didn't work at all on
> the A1; it had to be started from the shell).
>
I am going to install PageStream5 Pro on my 4.1 Update 5 installation
on the X 1000. I just have not had sufficient time to learn how to get
the new version up to full strength. I was hoping that updates had
happened in the meantime. Thus my posting.

> I would have guessed it might be even better on an X1000.

I would expect it to be. Very responsive system the X 1000 and
Hyperion sure turns out the updates. Now if we can just hear from Deron.
> --
> Bart Mathias
> SAM460ex OS4.1u4
> .
>
--
Dr. Larry Keller
Ohio Amigan
lkeller100@cox.net

Sign in to add a comment Pages: 1
Index » PageStream Support » Amiga » Download system denying access to any PageStream related files

Sign in to add a comment.