Index » PageStream Support » Documentation » New file uploaded to PageStreamDocs
Sign in to add a comment Pages: 1
2002-10-01 20:26:24 CT #1
PageStreamDocs
From: Unknown
Registered: 2002-10-02
Posts: 2


Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PageStreamDocs
group.

File : /pgs41help.zip
Uploaded by : grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>
Description : PageStream4.1 Help System (Beta1) archive

You can access this file at the URL

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PageStreamDocs/files/pgs41help.zip

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

Regards,

grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>

2002-10-02 07:26:24 CT #2
mossbury
From: Unknown
Registered: 2001-03-28
Posts: 528

Deron,

I have been unable to access this file.
I keep getting error messages.

Frank Taylor

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 01/10/2002 at 20:26 PageStreamDocs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>This email message is a notification to let you know that
>a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PageStreamDocs
>group.
>
> File : /pgs41help.zip
> Uploaded by : grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>
> Description : PageStream4.1 Help System (Beta1) archive
>
>You can access this file at the URL
>
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PageStreamDocs/files/pgs41help.zip
>
>To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
>
>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
>
>Regards,
>
>grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>PageStreamDocs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject tohttp://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


2002-10-02 16:43:47 CT #3
Steve Bowman
From: Australia
Registered: 2006-02-06
Posts: 446

G'day Frank Taylor,

On 02-Oct-02, on the subject of "Re: [PageStreamDocs] New file uploaded to
PageStreamDocs", you spoke thus:

> I have been unable to access this file.
> I keep getting error messages.
>

YahooGroups has always been a problem with large files. For me Yahoo
terminates the transfer at a point between 2.5-3MB. And of course
transfer resumes are not supported. I've given up after 3 tries.

Deron, could you please put this up at Grasshopper, which is much more
reliable?

--
Steve Bowman - Sydney, Australia

I'm not tense, just terribly alert!


2002-10-02 09:30:13 CT #4
Deron Kazmaier
From: United States
Registered: 2006-01-29
Posts: 4599

Argh. My computers ram is failing, and this is the second try and answering
this... New ram should be here tomorrow...

Anyway, can anyone download the file? If not, you can also download it from
www.grasshopperllc.com/Secure/pgs41help.zip. No links to it, just use that URL.

A couple things I left out from the readme. First, I am looking for an
general comments on the structure of the manual (like Bills comment
yesterday on the tables needing a chapter IHHO), or questions raised in the
readme. This will give you a chance to find something you would like to
help with.

The second things I am looking for is volunteers to take on any of the
documentation or proofing. I also have 42 email messages containing either
notes about missing/erroneous documentation or grammar errors.

I guess folks should post here what file they wish to edit. I'll mark it
down so that someone else won't duplicate that effort, and send any other
tidbits (or a new file if I have one more recent) to that person privately.
When they complete what they wanted to do, upload it (and any new graphics)
back to this site. I'll download and incorporate back into the original.
Other can download the changes as well, and after awhile I'll clear the
files directory and upload a brand new complete archive.

Sound good?

>I have been unable to access this file.
>I keep getting error messages.
>
>Frank Taylor
>
>*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
>
>On 01/10/2002 at 20:26 PageStreamDocs@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >This email message is a notification to let you know that
> >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PageStreamDocs
> >group.
> >
> > File : /pgs41help.zip
> > Uploaded by : grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>
> > Description : PageStream4.1 Help System (Beta1) archive
> >
> >You can access this file at the URL
> >
> ><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PageStreamDocs/files/pgs41help.zip>http://
> groups.yahoo.com/group/PageStreamDocs/files/pgs41help.zip
> >
> >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
> >
> ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us
> /groups/files
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >grasshopperllc <support@grasshopperllc.com>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >PageStreamDocs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >
> >
> >
> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>ADVERTISEMENT
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=232673.2420628.3840241.2225243/D=egroupweb/S=1706030429:HM/A=1194123/R=0/*http://www.adinsdirect.com/>91d8d.jpg
>91de7.jpg
>
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>PageStreamDocs-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service.


Deron Kazmaier - support@grasshopperllc.com
Grasshopper LLC Publishing -http://www.grasshopperllc.com
PageStream
DTP for Amiga, Macintosh, and Windows


2002-10-02 09:49:51 CT #5
Geoffrey Gass
From: Unknown
Registered: 2000-05-04
Posts: 373

On 02-Oct-02, Grasshopper Support wrote:

> Argh. My computers ram is failing, and this is the second try at answering
> this... New ram should be here tomorrow...

Deron, your last two messages had large jpg attachments which came through
here as total scrambles:

91d8d.jpg 303.675k 5.67 x 5.93" scramble
91de7.jpg 634 bytes .01 x .01" black rectangle
130f63.jpg 95.414k 4.0 x 3.3" scramble
130f63.jpg 634 bytes .01 x .01" black rectangle

This, at least, is all that PageStream 4.1.4.0 Amiga could make of them.

Is this some kinda puzzle with a prize for the first solution?

--Geoff

--
ggass@teleport.com Geoffrey A. Gass Foulecourt Press


2002-10-02 14:54:00 CT #6
Deron Kazmaier
From: United States
Registered: 2006-01-29
Posts: 4599

No, it is simply Ads that Yahoo puts at the bottom of my emails, and when I
reply I sometimes forget to delete it from the quoted section. For some
reason the Ads are mangled in the process, but that doesn't bother me to
much Smile

So when it happens, just forgive me. It is me being in to much of a hurry.
I'm not even sure how I get them and no one else does. Just my dumb luck I
guess...

But I've said this all before on this list, so either you missed that, or
you are trying to embarrass me into being more careful. No problem on the
first, good luck on the second Wink

> > Argh. My computers ram is failing, and this is the second try at answering
> > this... New ram should be here tomorrow...
>
>Deron, your last two messages had large jpg attachments which came through
>here as total scrambles:
>
>91d8d.jpg 303.675k 5.67 x 5.93" scramble
>91de7.jpg 634 bytes .01 x .01" black rectangle
>130f63.jpg 95.414k 4.0 x 3.3" scramble
>130f63.jpg 634 bytes .01 x .01" black rectangle
>
>This, at least, is all that PageStream 4.1.4.0 Amiga could make of them.
>
>Is this some kinda puzzle with a prize for the first solution?
>
>--Geoff
>
>--
>ggass@teleport.com Geoffrey A. Gass Foulecourt Press


Deron Kazmaier - support@grasshopperllc.com
Grasshopper LLC Publishing -http://www.grasshopperllc.com
PageStream
DTP for Amiga, Macintosh, and Windows

Sign in to add a comment Pages: 1
Index » PageStream Support » Documentation » New file uploaded to PageStreamDocs

Sign in to add a comment.